Saturday, July 2, 2011

Linux Kill my Win 7 but EASEUS Data Recovery safe me

Two days Ago I had an Linux lessons class, the lecturer told me that we must dual system on  our Notebook , we try with the lessons, but some of mistakes was happened on the time starting on instaling UBuntu 11.04 . it is small try but cause some big mess, my data on HD at least 160 GB was lost the same time my Win 7 lost , uhh........what a..... but im not give up , i try to look up on the partition i've made on UBuntu but it wont recognize also , I begun  frustated , the next day  I try to ask to my friends , after they examine my notebook they said that it was totally data destruction with OS destruction by my self cause configuring UBuntu not at the right way , but they give me solution, try use this EASEUS data recovery, may be its can survive some part of your data files, thanks god , its work but not all data is back , but its ok 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task of Study Information Technology Headline Animator

Subscribe this blog